I’ve been married to my best friend since 2005. After our first weekend together I said I was going to marry him. I’m not exaggerating when I say he’s the best guy I know. I don’t mean to get all sappy on ya but damn…I got lucky, he’s my ride or die.
When I’m not doing business or photography things you can find me hanging out with my family or at a local CrossFit gym where I coach a fitness class two days a week.
I love to binge watch reruns of The Office, Parks and Rec, New Girl, snuggle my two pups, and workout. I love to laugh, I’m a sucker for love and the way to my heart is through dogs and chocolate.
A few facts about me.
– I have two awesome kids
– I believe in being nice and working hard
– I haven’t always done photography, I went to school for Graphic Design
– I’m a little gangster rap, a little country, and a little everything in between
– I have two German Shepherds, Abbey and Paxton
– I love McDonald’s coke
– I want to travel when I’m older
– I just recently visited DC and fell in love
– I’m a list maker and an organizer
Copyright 2016 - 2020 Kellie Hayes Photography